Forum

Welcome to the Cannabis Investing Newsletter Forum. Feel free to find your favorite cannabis stocks and contribute content as you please; content that continues the discussion of and analysis of cannabis stocks. – D. H. Taylor

Notifications
Clear all

Who else is loading up on Tilt?

JP
 JP
(@jpynestergmail-com)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

I admit DH's prediction of over ten dollars in the next year or so, that got me looking deeper into this company. With it dropping in price, I am loading up on Tilt! Are you? 

D. H. Taylor
(@cannabisinvestingnewsletter)
Member Admin

You need to look outward over the next few quarters.  But, you can see that TILT Holdings is a solid company that will add more revenue and profits over time.  There's an individual who is a big promoter of this stock and when I first told him $10.00 he said that was a stretch.  Then, he watched the video and came back that in the timeframe I gave, it was absolutely doable and that he agreed.  

But, there are so many stocks you can buy right now that are undervalued marijuana stocks with big upside potential.  TILT Holdings will do well, along with several more in the sector.  

JP liked
ReplyQuote
JP
 JP
(@jpynestergmail-com)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

@cannabisinvestingnewsletter  Totally. I just am weaning my portfolio down to a select few and load up on them. One can't be in every play as tempting as it is. lol

ReplyQuote
cjubes
(@coreyjubesgmail-com)

Started a small position last week; i'm curious what DH's picks for the most potential over the next year are? Tilt?

JP liked
ReplyQuote
Share: