Cannabis Investing Newsletter

Learn To Pick The Best Cannabis Stocks

Cannabis Stocks Forum & Discussion

Welcome to the Cannabis Investing Newsletter Forum. This is for the cannabis stocks forum & discussion. Feel free to find your favorite cannabis stocks and contribute content as you please; content that continues the discussion of, and analysis of, cannabis stocks. – D. H. Taylor

Notifications
Clear all

Beacon previews ⁦ #Trulieve ⁩as a Buy / PT C$77 👀 🇺🇸 #cannabis 🌿

Matt Paul
(@mattpaul02yahoo-com)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

Did you guys see this article about Trulieve being a solid buy right now? 

This topic was modified 1 month ago by D. H. Taylor

Regards,
Matt P.

D. H. Taylor
(@dhtaylor)
Member Admin

I am going to do a DCF on Trulieve early next week.  This will give me a solid working model for TCNNF stock. I have been saying it is undervalued for some time.  But, not sure I could rationalize $77.00 at this point.  Maybe, though.  But, with interest rates heading as high as they may, this takes such a big move upward into more dubious areas.  I'm thinking TCNNF stock is more likely to hit about $36 - $45, or thereabouts.  I will know more next week.  

On another note, when you do an attachment like you did, it does not input the jpeg (Like I do with the chart above).  You need to upload the image into the website (You did that with "Attach File).  Then, you need to paste the internal link into the posting.  I did this for you.  Whenever I see someone input a file in this manner, I delete the attachment and paste the internal link.  That's how that works.  It's easy for me... not so much for everyone else, but I am diligent about converting these things.  

Matt Paul liked
ReplyQuote

Matt Paul
(@mattpaul02yahoo-com)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

Will do and many thanks for the info..

Regards,
Matt P.

ReplyQuote

Leave a reply

Author Name