Cannabis Stocks Forum & Discussion

Welcome to the Cannabis Investing Newsletter Forum. This is for the cannabis stocks forum & discussion. Feel free to find your favorite cannabis stocks and contribute content as you please; content that continues the discussion of, and analysis of, cannabis stocks. – D. H. Taylor

Notifications
Clear all

Discounted Cash flow

3 Posts
2 Users
1 Likes
Joseph Minder
(@josephmindergmail-com)
Topic starter  

Hi, in your video today, you said you found Trulieve to have an intrinsic value of about $75 with a discounted cashflow calculation. I'm wondering what discount rate you used? I'm also wondering what your growth assumptions were for EPS over time.  Maybe you can do a video going through a discount cash flow calculations so we can see your growth assumptions are your discount rate.  Thanks. 

D. H. Taylor reacted
D. H. Taylor
(@dhtaylor)
Noble Member Admin

@josephmindergmail-com Joseph… I will be reviewing Trulieve very soon and will be uploading all discounted cash flow statements inside the website so you will be able to see the growth projections I used in that.  However, and importantly to note, I did that video about two months ago and inflation has printed some sizable gains since then.  I many need to make some philosophical adjustments.  I am only looking 5 years out.  If you use a much longer timeframe, such as 25 years, inflation tends to mellow out over longer periods of time.  We are not in a normal time period right now.  

ReplyQuote

Joseph Minder
(@josephmindergmail-com)
Topic starter  

@cannabisinvestingnewsletter ok thanks

ReplyQuote

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Maximum allowed file size is 10MB

Preview 0 Revisions Saved