Forum

Welcome to the Cannabis Investing Newsletter Forum. Feel free to find your favorite cannabis stocks and contribute content as you please; content that continues the discussion of and analysis of cannabis stocks. – D. H. Taylor

Notifications
Clear all

Earnings Release

Ricky Perkins
(@gr8day4alemonadegmail-com)
Eminent Member

Ricky Perkins
(@gr8day4alemonadegmail-com)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

Q3 report looks good to me.  224.1 M Rev beats analyst estimates of 221 M.  Revenues up 4.2% despite a quarter there is less government stimulus and where people are finally able to travel, spend money on vacations and go to local taverns.  Looks in line with Green Thumb's Q3 revenue increases.

TCNNF also beat analyst earnings estimate of 24 cents a share by hitting 26 cents if you take out the one time charges of 12 cents a share for the Harvest merger costs.  I am using the 137 M diluted shares from the TCNNF SEC 10Q Form filed today.  The basic share number is 128 M shares.

Interesting: TCNNF + HRVSF= 316M 3Q Revenue.  CURLF= 317M 3Q Revenue.

It will be interesting watching these two companies.

Trulieve looks like a winner to me. Anyone have any thoughts the report, merger cost or any thing else?

ReplyQuote
b17jayhawker
(@b17jayhawker)
Trusted Member

I saw they just opened up a new store in West Virginia....We will start to see that on the next revenue report...I ultimately think Kim is building a beast that will take on Texas. 

ReplyQuote
D. H. Taylor
(@cannabisinvestingnewsletter)
Member Admin

@gr8day4alemonadegmail-com Thanks for breaking this down (I woke up to three pages of new postings on this forum).  You are right, the numbers for Trulieve seem to echo Green Thumb who had about a 5% Revenue increase QoQ.  That's solid for the quarter for two of the biggest players.  I like the beat on the earnings; Kim is a beast.  She's going to really win this war.  

ReplyQuote
D. H. Taylor
(@cannabisinvestingnewsletter)
Member Admin

@b17jayhawker My understanding is there is only 1 dispensary in West Virginia and that is all there is to be.  You heard anything on that?

ReplyQuote
b17jayhawker
(@b17jayhawker)
Trusted Member

@cannabisinvestingnewsletter You are right only one right now...but I believe they have the license/permit to open another 2-3. I'd imagine it would be a slower rollout, but cost of doing business in WV has got to be a lot cheaper than AZ, FL, and MA. My bet is this store will print. 

ReplyQuote
Share: