Forum

Welcome to the Cannabis Investing Newsletter Forum. Feel free to find your favorite cannabis stocks and contribute content as you please; content that continues the discussion of, and analysis of, cannabis stocks. – D. H. Taylor

Notifications
Clear all

FL: Office of Medical Marijuana Use Week of NOV 12 2021

b17jayhawker
(@b17jayhawker)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

Looks like Cresco and Trulieve both got new locations approved. Currently Trulieve has double the store count of Liberty Health and about triple the store count of Curaleaf. 

Does not show Qualified Patients on this report but currently there are 635,097 qualified patients. Keep in mind the FL population is 21.6million. That's roughly 2% of the population that is registered. This will be a monster market. 

D. H. Taylor
(@cannabisinvestingnewsletter)
Member Admin

@b17jayhawker I think Medical is something like 8.5% of the population on average.  Yes, that would mean that Florida is going to be a beast.  But, Texas… we need to start having conversations about Texas.  

ReplyQuote
b17jayhawker
(@b17jayhawker)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

Texas is going to be a beast...My understanding is the more mature of medical market the stronger the recreational market will perform. I think Trulieve ultimately take Texas. They operate in mostly GOP controlled states (Arizona, Florida, Georgia, and West Virginia.  

ReplyQuote

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Maximum allowed file size is 10MB

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share: