Cannabis Investing Newsletter

Learn To Pick The Best Cannabis Stocks

Cannabis Stocks Forum & Discussion

Welcome to the Cannabis Investing Newsletter Forum. This is for the cannabis stocks forum & discussion. Feel free to find your favorite cannabis stocks and contribute content as you please; content that continues the discussion of, and analysis of, cannabis stocks. – D. H. Taylor

Notifications
Clear all

Trulieve TCNNF Stock Forecast & Analysis

D. H. Taylor
(@dhtaylor)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

Trulieve TCNNF stock will be one of the pillars of the cannabis industry.  And, because of its remarkable revenue growth rates, improving margins, and large foundations it is one of my Top Picks - The Best Cannabis Stocks.  I wanted to formally put the TCNNF stock forecast out there so that I can establish where…

Mike Korner
(@mikekorner)
Eminent Member

Thanks for sharing this analysis @dhtaylor.

“And, the fact that cannabis federal legalization is very likely to occur this year, “
I’m starting to worry if this will happen in 2022. If it doesn’t happen, I fear the losses will be worse than we’ve had so far. I shudder at that possibility because it has been excruciating (as you and most people here know). Many companies seriously need things to take off so they can survive (so they can eventually thrive). 

This post was modified 1 month ago by Mike Korner

ReplyQuote

D. H. Taylor
(@dhtaylor)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

@mikekorner 

Hey Mike... I think we get there no problem.  Yes, lots of background noise with the War in Ukraine, abortion being a top priority for liberal left, etc. etc.  But, I absolutely believe that the process is still moving forward.  

In the meantime, Trulieve is going to be a great performer; we are starting to see TCNNF stock slide higher.  I think we've hit that bottom.  

ReplyQuote
pete ferrell
(@pferrell60yahoo-com)

What are you seeing that makes you think we've hit the bottom this time? We still have several months before mid-terms, stagflation is starting to show. average hourly earnings are decreasing and other indicators are showing caution.

ReplyQuote

Matt Paul
(@mattpaul02yahoo-com)
Eminent Member

All I know is all stocks are getting hammered right now especially this one but hang in there.   

If you want in on Trulieve this maybe a great time to get in since it is sitting at a very good buy in price.

I don't see it going any lower than $10.00 but it could.. I actually am going to add to my position on Trulieve 🙂

Regards,
Matt P.

ReplyQuote
Mike Korner
(@mikekorner)
Eminent Member

@mattpaul02yahoo-com I would probably be adding TCNNF if I didn’t already own way too much. Definitely hard seeing a 50+% paper loss currently. But at $10, I may get stupid and buy more. Here’s hoping we never see $10. 

ReplyQuote

Mark
 Mark
(@Mark)

Never underestimate the power of cannabis stocks to disappoint! We are in a vicious cycle, but fortunately the MSOs are doing very well.

ReplyQuote
D. H. Taylor
(@dhtaylor)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

Yes... cannabis stocks are losing the popularity contest.  But, just as they are currently under popular, they can easily one day be overly popular.  Image what that shift in status will do?

ReplyQuote

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Maximum allowed file size is 10MB

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share:

Copyright Cannabis Investing Newsletter 2021 - 2022