Value Investing Video Course is all about taking your knowledge of how to invest in stocks to the next level. If you are looking to go beyond your knowledge of how to invest in stocks, the Value Investing Video Course will explain all of the principles of value investing. Value investing is a term used to invest in stocks based upon understanding value, perceived value, and intrinsic value. By understanding these aspects of value investing, you can take your investing to new levels if you are able to find undervalued stocks.
But, before you can invest in any stocks, you must understand how to analyze the economy as well as understand how to analyze a stock. Then, when you are confident in where you believe the economy may be headed, and you have found stocks that are undervalued, you can invest knowing that any stock you are investing in will likely appreciate in value beyond the averages.
Here you will find all of the video courses for the Value Investing video courses.
Understanding Financial Statements
If you are want to learn how to break down and analyze Financial Statements, this video course walks through all you need to know to understand and interpret a company’s financial statements.
Financial statements are required to be provided by a company to current and prospective investors. This information is crucial in determining how well a company has performed within a given period such as a month, quarter, or year. Knowing what to look for and where to look within a financial statement will help an investor determine if a company is a well performing company. The financial statements are the area that are used to determine this information.
In this video course, I walk through the entire process so you can understand what to look for in the financial information and how to use this information.
- Video #1: Intro to Financial Statements
- Video #2: Gross Profits
- Video #3: Operating Profits
- Video #4: EBITDA
- Video #5: Continuing Costs
- Video #6: Net Earnings & Earnings Per Share
- Video #7: Balance Sheet & Total Equity
- Video #8: Cash Flow Statements
Markets & Economic Indicators
Before you can invest in a stock, you first must understand what is happening in the broader economy. But, this does not entail needing a PhD. in economics to become proficient with analyzing the economy. I break down into the simplest parts where to look within the economic indicators and show you all you need to watch for to better understand economic indicators.
Having a firm grasp of the current state of an economy will allow a value investor the opportunity to appreciate the potential outcome of their individual investments.
- Video #1: The Main Pillars Of Economic Indicators & Markets
- Video #2: The Demand Curve & Corporate Profits
- Video #3: Linking Consumer Expenditures To Corporate Profits & Recessions
- Video #4: Seeing The Economy Through The Trees And Rates of Growth
- Video #5: Understanding Consumer Indicators
- Video #6: Understanding Business Indicators
- Video #7: Understanding Labor Indicators
- Video #8: Understanding Gross Domestic Product & Gross National Product
- Video #9: Understanding Price Indicators
- Video #10: Understanding Money Supply & the Federal Reserve
- Video #11: Understanding Housing Indicators
- Video #12: Creating An Economic Thesis: Putting It All Together
If you are setting out to build a portfolio for longterm investing, this video course lays out how to analyze stocks, and how to compare individual stocks to other stocks. Doing this, an investor has the ability to analyze individual stocks and is better geared to picking winners and losers.
Within this portion of the Value Investing Principles video course you will learn what to look for when analyzing a stock and how to compare each individual stock to other stocks.
- Video #1: Understanding the Secret of Value Investing
- Video #2: The Mythical Rational Market & Exploiting Disparities
- Video #3: Commodity Pricing Versus Monopoly Companies
- Video #4: Top Down Investment Thesis & Growth Rates
- Video #5: Understanding Per Share Ratios
- Video #6: Understanding Price Ratios
- Video #7: Understanding Profitability Ratios
- Video #8: Understanding Growth Ratios
- Video #9: How To Put Together Discounted Cash Flow Calculations
- Video #10: Creating An Investment Thesis: Putting It All Together
All Three Courses Combined
All three of the video courses are offered within one bigger video course. I break down all you need to understand to become better at value investing as well as the economy. The economy is the first and most important foundation to understand. Knowing where the economy is and where it is heading will allow an individual to better grasp the future outlook of the stock market as well as any individual stocks they may be invested in. The three video courses above are included into one far bigger video course. Sign up today!